Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •Find a penny, pick it up. All day long you'll have good luck
- •Oh crap, it's a Canadian penny. 👎
- •Abort Abort! It's tails, drop it. 😡
My niece was born on Monday. Alexandra Jane👍😀❤️
Because that is the language we all speak now.
- •I'm looking into graduate programs in library science.
- •Any other grad students or librarians out there with advice or recommendations?
- •Thanks. 📚😀
Yes I watched Baywatch, when I was a kid...with my mom.
- •What happened to Hobie? Is he a lifeguard or a pro skateboarder or a marine biologist ?🐋
- •Please elaborate in detail on the details of the Slade/Summer/Matt triangle. I hope she permanently dumped both of them and married a nice oceanographer.
- •Newman is still watching the beach, isn't he?
Received Paradise, Piece by Piece from @ChrisK and was excited about it.
- •So many other books jumped ahead of this one so my start was delayed
- •I was intrigued by the description of a "courageous and elegantly written memoir"
- •I read the first 4 chapters and was disappointed. The story felt a bit disjointed and uneven.
Big fan of this show.
- •I just heard that Prentiss is coming back for an episode about an international serial killer.
- •I liked her character on the show and then she died.
- •And everyone was sad. Reid almost fell apart.
- •I was back in the town where I went to college, Macon GA. Go Bears! 🐻
- •I was interviewing for some job.
- •Then I was walking around town, talking to some guy
Let's pretend that A) all of these people are real and B) I know all of them.
- •Gina. Actual BFF, knows all of my obsessions and secrets.
- •These two. Kayla for pure attitude and Julia for laughs.
- •@nathanveshecco for music stylings and wise musings