BOOKS I HATE THAT ARE LOVED BY A LOT OF OTHER PEOPLE
Any reading is good reading. I'm no book snob, but I hate these books.
- •The Great Gatsby. It's awful and I hate it. The plot, characters, writing style. Just thinking about it makes me want to throw the book across the room 😡
- •The Kite Runner. I really tried on this one...at least 3 times. I couldn't get past the first 5 pages.
- •Fifty Shades of Grey, et al. No. Just no.👎
- •Twilight. I read the first paragraph and felt immediately like I lost a few brain cells.
- •Pride and Prejudice. All of the characters spent way too much time pontificating about everything. Despite the good stuff Darcy does, he is still kind of a jerk.
- •Everything by JoJo Moyes. I want to like it, but I can't