Weird Stories From When I Was a Kid
- •I tried to watch "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" everyday for the rest of my lifeI lasted like two days
- •I wanted to dedicate an entire summer to learning to do things with my left handI lasted like two hours
- •I had a set of plastic food and there was an eggplant in the set and my grandma told me that if I planted it, a real eggplant would growI believed it for way too long
- •I thought Christmas trees grew from magic pine conesOnce again I believed it for way too long
- •My grandma told me my dad would live longer than meAt the time it made sense to me, but now I think she knows something that I don't
- •I got a Velcro shirt for my birthday and I was super excited about it so I velcroed my name on it and when I wore it some random old guy said "Hi Jessica" when he saw itMy mom freaked out and I was never allowed to wear my Velcro shirt again
- •I was in the spelling bee in first grade and I got eliminated on my third word.I forgot the "e" in the word "large"