BEST ROMANTIC MOVIES
And the best romantic lines.
- •Pride and Prejudice"You have bewitched me body and soul, and I love, I love, I love thee."
- •When Harry Met Sally"And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
- •The Notebook"It wasn't over. It still isn't over!"
- •27 Dresses"There you are. Uh, Kevin, I've been waiting my whole life for the right guy to come along and then you showed up. And you are nothing like the man I imagined. You're cynical and cranky and impossible. But the truth is, fighting with you is the best thing that's ever happened to me. And I think there's a very good chance that I'm falling in love with you. So... that's it. That's all I had to say. So... I'll go now."
- •The Wedding Singer"I wanna make you smile whenever you're sad/ Carry you around when your arthritis is bad/All I wanna do is grow old with you / I'll get your medicine when your tummy aches / Build you a fire if the furnace breaks /Oh it could be so nice, growing old with you"
- •The Holiday"Iris, if you were a melody... I used only the good notes."
- •The Proposal"But I didn't realize any of this, until I was standing alone... in a barn... wifeless. Now, you could imagine my disappointment when it suddenly dawned on me that the woman I love is about to be kicked out of the country. So Margaret, marry me, because I'd like to date you."
- •You've Got Mail"I wanted it to be you. I wanted it to be you so badly."
- •13 Going on 30"You want to know a secret?...You're the sweetest guy I've ever met."
- •Sweet Home Alabama"Why do you wanna marry me anyways?' 'So I can kiss you anytime that I want.'"