Best TV Marriages
Different from best TV weddings or couples. Looking for good, solid marriages.
- •Adam and Christina Braverman- ParenthoodThese two supported each other through career changes, cancer, the stress of raising a family, and were pretty much rock solid throughout.
- •Marshall and Lily - How I Met Your MotherThese two are not only adorable, you could tell they were a team. Lots of love between them, but they also knew how to have fun together.
- •Coach and Tammy Taylor - Friday Night LightsI have legit only seen two episodes of this show, but these two seem tight.
- •Leslie Knope and Ben Wyatt - Parks and RecThey love each other and they like each other. They are super supportive of each other and super cute.
- •Babette and Morey- Gilmore GirlsMorey loved our girl Babette, and for that we all love him.
- •Brad and Jane: Happy EndingsSuggested by @Boogie
- •Chandler & Monica - FriendsSuggested by @sarahmccoy
- •One more...even further backLucy and Ricky Ricardo
- •Going way back in timeRob and Laura Petrie
- •Going back in timePaul and Jamie Buchman
- •Jesse & Becky - Full HouseEspecially for the kind of sitcom Full House is, their marriage felt substantial and they seemed like actual partners to each other.Suggested by @americson
- •Jesse & Becky - Full HouseEspecially for the kind of sitcom Full House is, their marriage felt substantial and they seemed like actual partners to one another.Suggested by @americson
- •Amy and Alan Matthews- Boy Meets WorldI can't believe I forgot about these two, but I just saw an episode of Boy Meets World on Teen Nick and remembered. They were not only pretty awesome parents, but you could tell how much they loved each other and worked as a team.