MEMBERS OF THE BABYSITTER'S CLUB RANKED
I was obsessed with these books when I was growing up. There's like 200 books and I definitely read 150 of them. Here is my ranking of the members. I'm 21 now and dos this all from memory which should show my level of obsession with these books.
- •ShannonNot even a real member of the club and was kinda mean in the beginning. All I remember about her was that she was rich and had a ski-jump nose. Tbh I had to look up her name for the purpose of making this list.
- •AbbyJoined the BSC so late in the series, and who really cares? Only above Shannon because she was actually a real member of the club.
- •LoganLow on the list because like Shannon, he wasn't an official member of the Babysitter's club. However, his middle school love for Mary Anne was real and honestly he was the original bae
- •StacyNow that we're getting to the real members this list is getting a little harder. Stacy was so fashionable and sophisticated, plus she had to deal with diabetes which was rough. Lower on the list because she was always moving away to NYC, and because as the picture shows, she was a little boy crazy.
- •JessiJessi was always so nice, and her friendship with Mallory was great. Plus she was an amazing and super dedicated dancer, who brought some much needed diversity to the BSC.
- •DawnDawn was the BSC hippie, so California chill. Like Stacy she had to deal with her parent's divorce, but she got to reunite her mom with Mary Anne's dad which was hella romantic. However, she was always moving to California and forcing the other BSC members to pick up her slack.
- •MalloryMy girl. Honestly the best part about Mallory was her giant ginger family. The Pike's were basically the muggle version of the Weasley's. Mallory was only a junior babysitter because she was in 6th grade, but she could babysit and rock those Kid Kits like a champ.
- •Mary AnneOh Mary Anne. So sweet and dependable. The quietest member of the BSC but also the only one with a steady boyfriend (Logan = swoon). Probably the character I identified with the most. Love her.
- •ClaudiaClaudia was just so cool. She was an artist and rocked those funky outfits. Plus she was the only member of the club to have her own phone line and she always supplied some banging snacks for the BSC meetings.
- •KristyThe president of the BSC, Kristy didn't suffer fools. Don't even think about being late to a BSC meeting, Kristy will hardcore judge you from the directors chair. Kristy was the BSC and without her the whole operation would have fallen apart. Hands down, the best member.