MY GALENTINE'S DAY DREAM TEAM
Today, February 13th is Galentine's Day, and it's about celebrating your lady friends. In my perfect world here's who I would want at my Galentine's Day brunch.
- •Leslie KnopeShe's the founder of Galentine's Day so obviously she needs to be there. Here's hoping she brings me a pillow with our faces cross-stitched on it.
- •Mindy KalingMindy is funny as hell, plus how fun would it be to just gab with her for a few hours?
- •Taylor SwiftMY GIRL
- •Julie AndrewsBecause every Galentine's needs a wise, older, mother-like guest. Crossing my fingers that we could sing that song from Princess Diaries 2 together.
- •Phoebe BuffayPhoebe is so wonderfully weird, you know her stories would keep the whole table entertained for hours.
- •Carrie UnderwoodKind of a wild card, but she seems pretty sweet, which I think would be a nice addition to the table.
- •The Mother from How I Met Your MotherLily and Robin could be kind of annoying, but the Mother? She was cool. Can't wait to hang with her and eat her Sumbitches at this year's Galentine's festivities.
- •Ellen DegeneresEllen is so funny and relatable, definitely a fun addition to the Galentine's table.