THE TOP TEN BOOKS OF ALL TIME, ACCORDING TO ME 📚
Inspired by @ListPrompts
- •Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns)- Mindy KalingI laugh all the way through this book. @mindy just gets me and she is my queen.
- •The Wedding- Nicholas SparksPossibly the least dramatic Nicholas Sparks book, but also the sweetest.
- •Pride and Prejudice- Jane AustenMr. Darcy. Enough said.
- •The Babysitter's Club- Ann M. MartinTechnically a (200 book-long) series, but I grew up on these books and read every single one I could get my hands on.
- •Harry Potter- JK RowlingAgain another series, but they are all amazing and I get swept up in the magic (get it? 😉) every time.
- •The Time Traveler's Wife- Audrey NiffeneggerRomantic and tragic
- •Bossypants- Tina FeyTina, I bow down to you.
- •Sunday's at Tiffany's- James PattersonJane's childhood imaginary friend appears to her as an adult and they fall in love. Cheesy and romantic and perfect.
- •Little House on the Prairie- Laura Ingalls WilderAnother piece of my childhood which I will always love. Re-reading it as an adult I realized just how BA the Ingalls family actually is.
- •Kisses from Katie- Katie DavisKatie moves to Uganda at age 18 and ends up adopting over a dozen daughters. Her faith and journey are beautiful and inspiring.