WHAT HAVING MONO AT THE AGE OF 23 DOES TO YOUR LIFE
I have mono and I'm 23. It's way too late for this to be happening.
- •You miss work. Like a lot of work. Sorry, work. I'm missing so much of you because I'm literally sleeping almost 18 hours a day.
- •You become close, personal best friends with your dogs.
- •You have to tell people you have mono, a virus trendy in high school
- •You wonder if you need to tell everyone you smooch in the past couple of months that you have mono. Do I?
- •I'm not smooching too much but what's the protocol?
- •You start to use the word 'smooching' a lot
- •Going to a store for an hour is a huge excursion that causes you to sleep for about two hours afterwards
- •You can't watch the new Inside Amy Schumer because you don't want to miss any of it due to accidental sleeping