Things I have learned, now that I've had three kids
Everyday is a new discovery!
- •Don't ever get caught throwing ANY artwork away. It will melt your kid into a puddle of boogers and tears.
- •You will never pee alone... Ever. Don't bother trying.
- •Oh, you thought you could teach your kids not to be messy, so you went out and bought a white sofa...ours is a dreary grey. Awesome.
- •Don't waste time scrubbing your walls, hand you kids a fistful of wipes and tell them to go to town. Boom!
- •So, you went shopping and picked out amazing outfits for your kids, expecting them to love them. Nope. Your five year olds sense of style doesn't include anything that makes sense.
- •There will always be weird things in their hair and they will never let you take it out.
- •Your television will always have some form of ridiculous cartoon disaster playing.
- •They absolutely love lunch snacks one week, next week it is the devil. So glad I bought goldfish in bulk.
- •They are rarely quiet, but when the are, bad, bad, bad things are happening.
- •They are rockstars and better than any other kid on the block!