Women's march on Washington: questions from 6 year old
- •"Momma, please hold my hand, there are too many people and my space feels crushed."Right?!?! Isn't it awesome?!?!
- •"Wow, Mom, did you ever think girls could be so loud?"Oh, yes... yes I did!
- •"There are so many people, this is a really big deal, huh?"Yes, yes it is.
- •"I just don't get it. Like, girls can do the same things boys can. A lot of times, Girls can do things better than boys. What's the problem?"Exactly.
- •"What is a pussy?"
- •"If so many people don't like Donald Dump (that's what her friends and her call him. Not my doing,) why can't he just go away?"
- •"Are we going to march again?"If we need to, sweet girl.