DISNEY RENAISSANCE FILMS, RANKED ACCORDING TO ME
Little Mermaid to Tarzan, guys. This is entirely based on my personal relationship to each movie.
- •The Hunchback of Notre DameIf you are not a child and this isn't at least top 3, you're doing it wrong.
- •Mulanbad-ass Mulan plus pretty much confirmed Shang is like bi. Also, I brought this VHS in to my elementary school class to watch for recess during the winter, like the hero I am. LEA SALONGA ➕❤️❤️❤️❤️
- •Aladdinthat scene where he's so down to eat the bread and then gives it away gets me every time LEA SALONGA ➕❤️❤️❤️❤️
- •PocahontasThe Schwartz-Menken collab for young, easily frightened, catholic children
- •The Little MermaidIf you were teased a bit as a kid, don't even lie, you were kind of like "if Ariel can become human, I can become a mermaid and live in the ocean and have fish friends who support me, right". Also, Prince Eric's dog.
- •HerculesI relate to Hercules because I, too, would probably become a dick if I was famous. Also, Go The Distance is an emotional rollercoaster.
- •The Lion KingI mean, this should probably be number one, like movie-wise. And it has JAMS. And Simba is cute af tbh. Honestly, the only reason it's down here is bc it emotionally devastates me every time
- •Beauty and The BeastI inexplicably hate this movie except for Belle (Reprise).
- •TarzanThere was a trailer for the taped Cats musical before this movie on my VHS and it still haunts me to this day.
- •The Rescuers Down UnderI know people love this, I am just so so mainstream and square. Sorry guys.