REC ME SOME BOOKS 📚💭💞
I don't read for fun as much as I want to!
- •Why Not Me? By @mindy KalingOne of the best books I read during a flight to Paris.Suggested by @michellejennifer
- •The Boy Who Never Slept and Didn't Have To, DC PiersonEspecially if you were a bit on the nerdy/artsy side in high school.Suggested by @IamChrisTodd
- •My Most Excellent YearThis book is so easy and fast but it's a DELIGHT and I always read it when I'm sad it just brings me joy
- •Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the UniverseThere's a lot to this, especially for a YA
- •One More Thing by @bjnovakSo weird in the best way, and so funny. Also, made me cry about a sex robot
- •Year of Yes by @shondarhimesLoved this!
- •SagaThese are graphic novels, they have 5 volumes out so far. If you like graphic novels, these are EXCELLENT and really different.
- •Happiness for Beginners by Katherine CenterThis was my fav book that I read this year.