STARKID MUSICALS RANKED
tbh the first five are p much tied!
- •A Very Potter Musicalthe one that started the whole thing
- •StarshipI was so obsessed with this when it came out and the songs are so! good!
- •A Very Potter SequelI listen to this soundtrack a lot tbh and it's just classic
- •Holy Musical BatmanI was very hesitant to watch this bc I take Batman way too personally but it far exceeded my expectations and became a fave. So funny!
- •Me and My Dickrly gr8 and like I feel like people always forget about this one but they shouldn't!
- •Twistedso good but too white tbh like it doesn't make sense?? but at least it makes fun of how it's too white amirite
- •Trail To OregonI'm obsessed with Lost Without You and Naked in A Lake bc female belting is where my priorities lie
- •A Very Potter Senior YearI am still watching this it is like 6 hours long like that's the length of watching a 13 ep season of a sitcom on netflix-- I listened to the soundtrack tho a++
- •Little White Liethis isn't a stage musical so idk if it counts for the ranking but I'm still including it! I watched all of them through once forever ago and it was rly funny
- •Anihaven't seen this tbh