STARKID MUSICALS RANKED
tbh the first five are p much tied!
- 1.A Very Potter Musicalthe one that started the whole thing
- 2.StarshipI was so obsessed with this when it came out and the songs are so! good!
- 3.A Very Potter SequelI listen to this soundtrack a lot tbh and it's just classic
- 4.Holy Musical BatmanI was very hesitant to watch this bc I take Batman way too personally but it far exceeded my expectations and became a fave. So funny!
- 5.Me and My Dickrly gr8 and like I feel like people always forget about this one but they shouldn't!
- 6.Twistedso good but too white tbh like it doesn't make sense?? but at least it makes fun of how it's too white amirite
- 7.Trail To OregonI'm obsessed with Lost Without You and Naked in A Lake bc female belting is where my priorities lie
- 8.A Very Potter Senior YearI am still watching this it is like 6 hours long like that's the length of watching a 13 ep season of a sitcom on netflix-- I listened to the soundtrack tho a++
- 9.Little White Liethis isn't a stage musical so idk if it counts for the ranking but I'm still including it! I watched all of them through once forever ago and it was rly funny
- 10.Anihaven't seen this tbh