THE THIRTEENTH YEAR DCOM IS THE BEST
I'm currently rewatching this Disney Channel Original Movie
- •cody's mom is a hippie socialistand he's embarassed by it
- •"Nerds don't really have friends. We have hobbies. Some pick Star Trek, or Dungeons and Dragons."
- •an extreme close up of a KISSin a DISNEY CHANNEL movie
- •the fact that one of his mermaid symptoms is that he's "really thirsty" takes on a different context bc of current hip millennial lingo
- •the part where he's looking at his hands so his mom starts looking at her handsand neither of them ever asks or explains why to each other or the dad
- •"I feel like I'm king of the world" "You know he dies at the end of that movie, right?"
- •his mom ends up believing in modern medicine bc of the mermaid thing
- •the lightsaber sound when Cody uses his electricity powers to power a lightbulb
- •he's a mermaid but he also has Spiderman's stickiness powers and Static Shock's electricity powers
- •when I was little I thought Cody tasting the fish food was the grossest thing in the whole worldit bothered me for like weeks and weeks