TIMES WHEN SHARPAY EVANS WAS GOALS: HSM1 EDITION
there's a lot of times
- •"I wouldn't think impossible is even in your vocabulary" and "There's a lot of SUPPORTING roles in the show."she's SO PATRONIZING omg I love it
- •"We needn't concern ourselves with ameteurs."after internet stalking and hatching an entire scheme. Shakespearean af
- •brrh rbrrrrha maahh mahperhaps the most iconic vocal warm-up in history
- •the What I've Been Looking For tap solo and arrangement in general
- •when she called Kelsi "my sawed-off Sondheim" as an insultbecause she said "IF you get the part, I imagined it much slower"
- •"EVERYBODY QUIET!!"
- •"I'm proud to call you my sister." "I know."SHE'S BASICALLY HAN SOLO YOU GUYS
- •all the body glitter in Bop To The Topand the hair accessories. And the sparkly facial mic.
- •being the point of the pyramid formation for the choreo in We're All In This Together after her soloin front of the two "leads"
- •the fact that she gets non-stop baked goods from a pretty cute guyidec about any romance whatsoever. Gimme that creme brulee. He probably gives her like cannolis and red velvet and shit. Lbr guys that's all I really want.