Why My Husband Should Let Me Relocate Our Family to Mexico ... Cabo San Lucas or San Jose
please add your own...I need a strong case here!
- •Cabo might have been God's original Eden.It is ideal...Mountains, deserts, two awesome bodies of water meet with awesome beaches. All providing anything man may need or want in life.
- •Cheap real estate for what you get!Seriously. You can buy on any budget here and don't forget the potential to rent out ur fab new beach home on vrbo or airbnb
- •Great International schools.
- •Easy transition would be certain for the kiddos because there are tons of English speaking locals
- •Food is amazing!Get off the beaten path and eat like a local. That said, the tourist spots ain't bad either. Our go to spots include Tacos Gus and La Dolce.
- •I just got a massage and a spa pedicure for $35! At an awesome place.Then I got another massage on the beach same day for $35. Spoiled on a budget!
- •Cabo isn't "scary" or threatening. Ive been told Im a hot little number and I walk or drive around freely with no fear. Even with my limited Espanol.
- •Whale watching daily when in season.
- •Cliff jumping in Santiago Mx
- •Oh yeah...and Trump can build me a wall to keep me in 😀😋
- •Wonderful arts district
- •Great fishing
- •Saw 30+ youth campers running miles on the beach at dawn this morning. They were so focused and polite when we asked about their sports. A true culture of raising respectful and responsible kiddos.