Already on li.st? Open in app.
beware: contains much more taylor swift than i would have liked.
- 1.last kiss by taylor swiftreminds me of, ironically, my first kiss. happened in july of 2010, and i never thought we'd ever break up. spoiler alert: we did.
- 2.round here by florida georgia linei dated a guy in high school who really loved country music (i should have known it was doomed from the beginning) and there is a line in this song that talks about "jesse" and he said it reminded him of me which never made sense to because i have never in my life have i been "jesse" to anyone other than my immediate family
- 3.you're so last summer by taking back sundaya boy introduced me to this song in summer 2014. by summer 2015, he was very much so last summer because boys like him are, in fact, a dime a dozen.
Inspired by @brianbirgen
- •"Nothing new or exciting going on here"The most commonly used phrase while on the phone with my mom. I think she developed it freshmen year of college to try to make me less homesick. It didn't work, but there wasn't much she could do being two and a half hours away.
- •TwelveMy parents got a cat this spring. His name is Twelve and he is stupid and I love him. This is him in a paper bag. My mom wishes she had time to cuddle him in the morning, but she has to work.
- •If I've "talked to _____ lately"Usually a person I am no longer friends with
- •i honestly could not be more pleased by all the new girl gifs that have just entered my life as a result of this search.
- •jessica day gets me on a level that i don't even always understand myself
- •this also appeared and i honestly don't get it but i enjoy it
- 1.dayton, ohioa picture of me and my best friend and roommate last summer because she has been in europe the past ten days and she finally comes back tomorrow
- 2.paris, francei just realized it's been three years since i went full-on teenage tourist in france
- 3.columbus, ohiohonestly the funniest i have ever done and probably will ever do is take my freshmen ra to a date party with me