a running list of questions for the universe/to study later
- •why haven't we made a better stroller that rolls up and down stairs?
- •why can't we portion our bank accounts within our account app? it would help.
- •music and the brain? pls explain
- •why do we get goosebumps for reasons other than coldness?
- •what happens to mirror neurons during technology/media interactions? do our bodies respond the same way as they do in person? do mirror neurons help regulate emotion and if they are not present in online interactions can that be a factor in rising teen/adult depression rates?