what i wanted to be growing up, chronologically
- •BallerinaIs this where I get to blame societal gender role stereotypes?
- •NurseUntil the age of twelve, when I realized that I didn't really like people.
- •VetBecause dogs are way better than people.
- •Not a vetBecause chemistry.
- •Maybe something to do with political science? Just not real science?
- •Communications degree??Cause I let my horrible ex bf tell me that what I wanted to do wasn't valid.
- •Clinical Counselor.Either crisis & trauma intervention or child therapy ✌🏼