BOOKS RECOMMENDED BY MY KIDS
I asked each of my kids to suggest one book for me to read that is one of their true favorites. Three of the five kids recommended books that were the first in a series-jeez!
- •Endurance, recommended by Tom, 17This amazing book is the story of Ernest Shackleton's expedition to the Antartica. I've already read this one and was actually the person that recommended it to him.
- •Mistborn, recommended by Alex, 14I never read fiction so reading this fantasy book was a big change for me. It read like a movie and I ignored my life until I was done with it.
- •The Dreaming Void, recommended by Mason, 20.Another fiction book. I haven't read it yet because fiction. I'll get it done by the end of 2015.
- •Ten Little Ladybugs, recommended by Jack, 1.I'm just guessing here but he likes the bugs and the holes they leave in the book.
- •Fable Haven, recommended by Lily, 12.Another book series. I have not started this one yet, either.