BEST AND WORST PARTS OF HAVING A BEARD
- •Best: No shaving.
- •Best: It's a good conversation starter.Many a friendship has begun because of a handsome beard.
- •Worst: Some people only like you for your facial hair.Shaving is the ultimate test of who your friends are.
- •Best: You look older.All sorts of advantages to this.
- •Worst: People your own age don't approach you.The beard intimidates.
- •Worst: Not remembering if your beard is ironic or not.
- •Worst/Best: People constantly ask to touch it.This can be annoying or funny depending on my mood and what people say afterwards. Worst response: "That's gross! it's like pubes all over your face!" Best response: "You feel like a llama!"
- •Best: It's easy to get gigs as Santa.This is actually a lucrative business, and you have to pay for college somehow.