CUSSES, RANKED BY HOW UNCOMFORTABLE THEY MAKE ME
I was a sheltered child, and it still shows
- 7.HellI through it around like water on fire. Hellfire probably. Animated Disney movies say it, so I have no qualms
- 6.DamnJust like how I graduated from darn to dang after elementary school, I graduated to damn after middle school. My first curse word. I'm still so proud.
- 5.BastardMy personal favorite. Fun fact: I used to think the Bishop in chess was called a bastard, due to a total misunderstanding of an episode of Beauty and the Geek.
- 4.ShitMy personal model is "Well shit," but I feel like I can't say it around people. I'm careful with my shit.
- 3.BitchMakes me v. uncomfortable unless used as a verb or adjective, i.e. Bitching someone out, that party was bitching
- 2.FuckI mean, I've said it. I try not to anymore though because I feel like it clouds people's judgements of me. And when it's used to describe sex I get squeamish.
- 1.C***I can't say this one. I can't even write it, as you can see. I get very scared hearing it or reading it. I burst into a cold sweat and cry a little bit