GAMES MY BROTHER AND I PLAYED ON OUR TRAMPOLINE GROWING UP
Walked past it today and it got me reminiscing
- •Push DownOur staple game. Jump up and down and try to push each other over. Person who's pushed down three times loses. It got aggressive.
- •Bed of NailsPush down, but when the trampoline was covered with ice or those helicopter seed things. I don't actually know what they're called tbh
- •Power RangersWe'd walk in circles, pretending to be Power Rangers, until we encountered the bad guys. Then we would battle... By playing push down.
- •Celebrity Push DownPush Down but we'd pretend to be celebrities. I was usually Regis Philbin.
- •Basically we just beat the crap out of each other and called it a game