GREAT SONGS PEOPLE DON'T SEEM TO APPRECIATE
Heck, most people seem to forget these songs exist
- •Suzanne - Leonard CohenThis is just so classy, y'know?
- •One Headlight- The WallflowersThis isn't even that old how does no one remember this song?
- •Send in the Clowns - Judy CollinsSo beautiful. It makes me want to cry every time. I first heard this on the Muppet Show
- •Don't Cry Out Loud - Melissa ManchesterSad songs about the circus really hit me for some reason
- •Gypsies, Tramps, and Thieves - CherI groove out to this big time
- •One Tin Soldier - The Original CasteThis has such an important message, and it's kinda fun too
- •Delta Dawn - Tanya TuckerSo damn great and I don't even know why