FOOD TRENDS I LOVE AND HATE
I asked you to throw me a trendy dinner tonight and I'm not responding to any of your texts. Luckily, we have this list.
- •Tiny, miniature foodI hate this. It's a way to make people who are actually hungry look like gluttons.
- •Salt on dessertBring it on! I assume you're talking about sea salt otherwise you're DTM (Dead To Me)
- •Chili and other spices in dessertThis makes my sweet tooth feel sad and weird. Not a fan.
- •KaleLove it!
- •QuinoaLove it! But don't substitute it for rice in a dish where I really want rice (Indian, Mexican, Chinese) or you are DTM
- •Bacon in something for no reasonYou can already tell from my tone that I hate this
- •Raw Vegan FoodI happen to live in a city where some very creative chefs can do great things with this type of food and I enjoy it. But...
- •Vegan cookies / brownies / cakesI like this as an option for my vegan friends but serve this to me as my only dessert and you are DTM.
- •Gluten free / No carbsI think I need gluten and carbs in order to feel human but every day I'm one step closer to giving up gluten and picking up a copy of Dianetics (#LA) so, who knows.