HOW TO REVIEW THE APPLE WATCH
- •Start by saying something about Apple that everyone knows ("They invented the iPhone")
- •Talk about how it looks (don't be afraid to really stretch your vocabulary and play the role of a design expert!)
- •Gingerly touch on how it seems utterly useless, but backpedal by suggesting that changing our ideas about what is and isn't useless may be necessary.Possibly a good time to bring up the iPad
- •Describe some visual aspect about the interface - try to get emotional about the attention to detail. Again, don't be afraid to sound pretentious!
- •Remind the reader that at this price, it's certainly not for everyone.
- •Even if you don't like the watch, congratulate the company and the design team for the accomplishment of creating it.