I HAVE BEEN IN NEW YORK FOR 2 HOURS AND I HAVE SEEN
Update: somehow my love for the city is not being conveyed in this list.
- •The rudest people ever
- •One or two really nice people
- •A really exasperated bell ringer
- •An opportunistic shawarma guy
- •Nearly chaotic levels of tourists in midtown
- •A man bun
- •A guy I used to know
- •A cell phone charging station with a guy yelling "Charge! Charge! Charge! iPhone 6!" to everyone who passed by
- •2 or 3 H&M's
- •Lots of different races and genders
- •People that are too busy to not be tired looking and covered in sweat
- •A poster for something called "The Museum Of Feelings"