THOUGHTS ON SORRY BY BIEBER
- •THESE chords again?
- •Sharp, loud, thin ethnic percussion rolls are maybe the new Skrillex signature move?
- •Justin sounds like he's singing the verse in a foreign language to me even though it's English - it's an incredibly subtle and skillful delivery IMHO
- •Distorted falsetto vocalizations as hook also the new Skrillex signature move?
- •It takes balls to give a dancehall style beat to a guy like Justin but I also can't believe no one ever thought of it before
- •Is it too late now to say sorry?
- •Cause I'm missing more than just your body