To me, happiness is...
A list of things I never usually have time for, but think about all the time.
- •Beach strolls.Something about the ocean, the sand, the breeze, the way the sun sets above the water right at sunset just puts my entire existence at peace. And it's in that exact moment that I know I'm exactly where I need to be.
- •5 Oreo cookies (not double stuffed) dipped in milk.Been doing this all my life. It's just a thing.
- •A clean home.I feel like I have my life together when my place is clean.
- •My freeens!I'm such a lucky gal. I love my friends...all of them. I am so blessed to be able to surround myself with ppl who genuinely care about me. Some I've known for decades, others for a few years...but I can honestly say they all bring so much joy into my life.
- •My bed.The older I get the more I appreciate that damn thing.
- •Music. Concerts. Festivals.Duh. Just duh.
- •Palm Springs, CA.If you know me, you know.
- •Cute stuff.Anything cute really. From cute memes, cute books, cute pictures of kittens. Just cute stuff.
- •Meditation gardens. This one.
- •And last but not least, my witty 6 year old son and my family.Because as much as they all stress me out, I can't picture life without them.
- •And honestly, God...bless 🙏🏽.