HOW TO MAKE DINNER FOR THREE IN TEN MINUTES ON FIVE HOURS OF SLEEP
Having it allllll
- •Take out a cold pork chop that @mikewint made yesterday. Start gnawing on it while standing up in the kitchen.
- •Give half the pork chop to @mikewint when he catches you eating it.
- •Steam green beans in a medium sized pot.
- •Boil water for couscous. Make couscous.
- •Give 2-year-old pesto pasta made two days ago. Also cold, as she requests it.
- •Make dressing for the green beans with lemon, olive oil, shallots and a teeny bit of maple syrup.
- •Dump green beans and dressing in a rubber pot
- •Put cherry tomatoes for 2-year-old in her zebra bowl. No! Her pink bowl! No, her zebra bowl!
- •Slop all the food on the table. Bon appetit!