Unnecessarily Complicated Lies for Getting Out of Work Dinners
- •My friend who doesn't have a seizure disorder had a seizure and she's scared so now I need to go to the hospital and make sure she's okay.
- •My neighbor's dog threw up in the hallway and it went under my door a little bit and I need to get home and check out the situation.
- •I'm a vegetarian and last night my carnivore father forced me to eat a steak and now I'm scared to eat around other meat eaters.
- •Michael's closes at 7 and I need to pick up stickers for a scrapbook I'm making for my dying grandmother.
- •I'm freezing my eggs and I have to give myself a trigger shot of hCG. I don't feel comfortable carrying needles around during the day so I need to go home to do it.