Good Things About Today
June 30, 2016
- •Someone brought me a piece of pineapple upside down cake
- •The morning was cloudy and *only* in the 90sRefreshingly cool for AZ in the summertime
- •None of my 8 clients showed up for their appointmentsConfession: I'm a little burnt out
- •I took 45 minutes to meditate
- •I quasi-handled some broken stuff around the houseOkay, it will mostly have to wait for boyfriend's return
- •I'm gonna get a CD in the mail!Yay @nathanveshecco !!
- •I beat the 11:00 am cutoff time to get a breakfast burrito at Humberto's
- •Had a deep discussion about historical trauma and unresolved grief with a respected friend
- •Sent/received some pretty hilarious sarcastic texts
- •Found some new bands I like on my Drive By Truckers Pandora stationIs Jason Isbell on Li.st? Love. Him.
- •I made a list! 😆
- •Found yesterday's mugshot of the guy who introduced my bf and I over 13 years agoThat's not "good" per se, but I just felt like including it
- •Tomorrow is Friday!Refer to earlier referenced burnout.