AMERICAN THINGS I DON'T UNDERSTAND
- •9/8c is not a time!!!!"9/8" is the kinda answer I give my parents when they're like, "what time are you gonna be back?" It's no way to advertise a show! Everyone knows - my parents included - that when I say 9/8, what I actually mean is WHATEVER TIME I LIKE! YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME!!!!
- •THERE ARE SO MANY TIMEZONES IN ONE COUNTRY HOW DO YOU LIVE
- •The phrase "I could care less"Surely this should be "I couldn't care less"? Did you mean to imply that you actually kinda do care a little bit?
- •FilibustersThey seem inefficient. But Phil and Buster would be adorable names for cats.
- •American footballThey always seem to be carrying the ball. Surely it should be called American carryball?