FAVOURITE MOVIE BY EACH ACTOR ON THE OFFICE
- •Steve Carell: Little Miss SunshineThe scene between Carell and Paul Dano at the end of the movie sticks with me. "Do what you love and fuck the rest."
- •John Krasinski: Away We GoThe movie that earned Krasinski lock screen status tbh.
- •Jenna Fischer: The Giant Mechanical ManNot a fantasy film about a woman falling in love with a robot. Still good though.
- •Rainn Wilson: JunoMostly for the animated season changes.
- •@bjnovak: Saving Mr BanksI really connected with Emma Thompson's crying scene in this movie. When in the cinema, I don't like to draw attention to my tears and thus let them fall as they may, often down my neck, pooling at my clavicle. I felt validated by Emma Thompson's neck tears (even though P.L. Travers seems like The Worst™). Oh yeah, and BJ was fun in it too.
- •@mindy, Phyllis Smith: Inside OutPixar owns my ass.
- •Ellie Kemper: Bridesmaids"You are more beautiful than Cinderella. You smell like pine needles, and you have a face like sunshine."
- •Ed Helms: They Came TogetherIf you've been in a movie with Amy Poehler, I will choose that movie.
- •Jake Lacy: Obvious ChildI didn't need to mention Pete to lend legitimacy to what is clearly a super legit list, but I did because this is a truly excellent film in which Jenny Slate is 💯. Also because he's cute.