THE LEAGUE OF CINNAMON ROLLS
A complete list of fictional characters I deem to be too good for this world, too pure.
- •Karl 'Helo' Agathon (Battlestar Galactica)One time Tyrol started beating him up and he apologised for defending himself. On another occasion, he almost got himself killed for making Sharon breakfast. His name literally means "the beautiful and the good" and he lives up to it. All other cinnamon rolls are descended from Helo.
- •Donna Moss (The West Wing)The person whose first question after finding out about the MS secret was: "Is the president in any pain or discomfort right now?" and who once asked if Bartlet could give her retiring teacher a proclamation and implored him to pardon victims of over-harsh sentences. Angel, in other words.
- •Leo Fitz (Agents of SHIELD)Self-sacrificing bae. Has suffered greatly and wept many a tear in his journey to join The League. E.g. Almost died approx 5 million times in attempts to rescue best friend from alien hellscape. Brave little lion cub, you are safe now among your brethren.
- •Jake Peralta (Brooklyn Nine-Nine)A wildcard entry. When Peralta's application to The League first showed up, no one expected it. But it's clear he'd do anything to support his nine-nine family - from working all night because he trusts Charles' hunch, to giving up a childhood dream in an attempt to get Holt his job back.
- •Steve Rogers (MCU)If you're not on Steve's side, you're on the wrong side. Has suffered great personal losses in his efforts to defend the earth. Can fashion a shield out of anything. Could probably pick up Mjolnir but didn't want to bruise Thor's ego.