THINGS I CAN GRAB FROM HERE
Everything I can reach out and grab from where I'm sitting right now, without budging.
- •My blue notebook
- •The Art of Memoir by Mary Karr
- •A Guide Through the American Status System by Paul FussellThe blurbs on this book are so great. "A fine prickly pear of a book." "A witty, persnickety book." True and true and READ THIS BOOK.
- •Purple microfiber towelthat my 4-year-old claims is hers "because it is purple," so I have to hide it from her after every use lest I lose hair drying privileges
- •Roasted salted cashews
- •Ultra fine point sharpie
- •Mechanical pencil
- •Unwaxed dental floss
- •Instruction booklet for new label makerI got a new label maker!!! 💃
- •My husband's pajama bottoms🙈