My Nighttime Routine 💆🏽🌙✨
I don't do ALL of these steps every night. But I like to when I have the time to since I think taking care of your skin is v important!
- •Boscia MakeUp-Breakup Cool Cleansing OilI HIGHLY recommend this product. I use it to take off my make up (especially water proof mascara!) it's so easy to use!
- •Aveeno Ultra Calming Makeup Removing Wipesthese are the only wipes that don't make me break out. I love them! I use them to take off any makeup that's still on my face.
- •Lush's Ultrabland cleanser OR Fresh's Soy Face CleanserI then cleanse my face (I just like to make sure my face is CLEAN! this step doesn't really matter) with one of these two. I tend to alternate these, but I'm more leaning towards Fresh's cleanser!
- •Bioré Pore Stripmostly just use these because I think their fun
- •Lush Mask of Magnamintythis is my HOLY GRAIL mask! it helps with breakouts and leaves my skin feeling soft & fresh
- •Lush Tea Tree Toner Waterthis is a new product I'm trying out! it's supposed to help control oiliness and bring balance to my skin.
- •Clinique All About Eyes Serumthey say to start using eye cream in your 20s, and I hella believe that!
- •Clinique Moisture Surge - Extended Thirst Reliefmy skin has never looked better and it's all thanks to this! I love using this because I can feel my skin coming back to life. it's AMAZING!
- •Clinique Acne Solutionthis is amazing if you have a zit and want it gone in the next day or two
- •Tarte Maracuja OilI use this to even out my skin tone & because serums are supposed to be v helpful in the long run