Already on li.st? Open in app.
Inspired by @DG
Inspired by @cvlop61
- •You eat WAY more bread than you ought to.#carbsforEVAH
- •You always choose a book over tv.
- •You really hate mayonnaise.
(This is my attempt to lure @mhawkeyem back into posting lists again...)
- •We've had dinner together nearly every week for 9 years.
- •Usually involving a lot of bread. And cheese.
- •It's been a lovely era.But it ended tonight! Meghan is moving across the country tomorrow.
Some are clearly inspired by Inside Out. But I love Eleanor's creativity. And I'm so impressed, she drew all of these in less than 30 minutes. As someone who can barely draw stick figures, sometimes I'm bewildered by this artsy offspring of mine.
- •Cork DorkI can't go faster than a 2.0 and read, or I get motion sick. 😝 I'm about halfway through this one, and quite enjoying it, even though I don't drink wine! (I have nothing against wine, I just think it tastes gross. 😜)
- •The Wind Off The Small IslesI have read Mary Stewart's books to the point they're all falling apart, so I was thrilled to discover a novella I'd never read was recently republished after 40 years out of print. It was set on Lanzarote (one of the volcanic Canary Islands), and now I can't stop google image searching Lanzarote. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- •The Sound of GravelAn intense, but great, FLDS memoir. Trigger warnings (sexual abuse, sudden death). ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I'm planning our trip in April!
- •Thunder MountainI *think* this is my favorite now, since the remodel.
- •Space MountainBuuuuut, for nostalgia's sake, I might have to go with my childhood favorite. 🙂
- •California Screamin' (its in the CA adventure side and it's the best!!)Suggested by @cvlop61
I just opened the laminator I bought on Black Friday this morning. And now I can't stop laminating!!
- •"Match the Groundhog to his shadow" printable game.
- •A sheet for Juliet to practice her name.
- •3 sheets for Eleanor to practice cursive, since they don't learn that at school anymore. (Her initials are EKH.)
(Bookish self-promotion alert) I thought we could all use more love to counteract the news these days, so let's talk about the books we love! A few people are participating on insta, but a TON of my fellow Litsians have joined in. I was thinking I might do #17booklove here just for funsies too.
- •I'm jess.how on IG and Litsy, come find me!
- •Day 1 - author I loveGeorgette Heyer!! She's written mysteries, historical fiction, regency romances, and nonfiction. Her regencies are the best - like Jane Austen, but funnier. I love her so much I own two copies of almost all of her 60-odd titles; old crappy ones I bought in England years ago, and the pretty reprints they've started issuing in the last few years. ❤❤❤
- •Day 2 - picture book loveThese are some of our favorite Valentine picture books! As the mom of 2 frilly girls, I love finding books with kind + smart girls in them - Gerry the Very Fairy Princess and Fancy Nancy both fit the bill. Biscuit and the Ballad of Valentine are cute, and Valentine Bears is ADORABLE. Illustrated by Jan Brett, about 2 bears who wake up from hibernation early to celebrate. My girls love to be grossed out by the choc covered ants. #17booklove