Already on li.st? Open in app.
Eleanor will be 7 on Saturday, and as an early present she got her ears pierced last weekend. This all started with me saying, "Let me take a pic of your earrings!"
Inspired by @DG
Inspired by @cvlop61
- •You eat WAY more bread than you ought to.#carbsforEVAH
- •You always choose a book over tv.
- •You really hate mayonnaise.
(This is my attempt to lure @mhawkeyem back into posting lists again...)
- •We've had dinner together nearly every week for 9 years.
- •Usually involving a lot of bread. And cheese.
- •It's been a lovely era.But it ended tonight! Meghan is moving across the country tomorrow.
Some are clearly inspired by Inside Out. But I love Eleanor's creativity. And I'm so impressed, she drew all of these in less than 30 minutes. As someone who can barely draw stick figures, sometimes I'm bewildered by this artsy offspring of mine.
- •Cork DorkI can't go faster than a 2.0 and read, or I get motion sick. 😝 I'm about halfway through this one, and quite enjoying it, even though I don't drink wine! (I have nothing against wine, I just think it tastes gross. 😜)
- •The Wind Off The Small IslesI have read Mary Stewart's books to the point they're all falling apart, so I was thrilled to discover a novella I'd never read was recently republished after 40 years out of print. It was set on Lanzarote (one of the volcanic Canary Islands), and now I can't stop google image searching Lanzarote. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- •The Sound of GravelAn intense, but great, FLDS memoir. Trigger warnings (sexual abuse, sudden death). ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I'm planning our trip in April!
- •Thunder MountainI *think* this is my favorite now, since the remodel.
- •Space MountainBuuuuut, for nostalgia's sake, I might have to go with my childhood favorite. 🙂
- •California Screamin' (its in the CA adventure side and it's the best!!)Suggested by @cvlop61