5 BOOKS I CAN'T STOP RECOMMENDING
Books are the thing I can't stop talking about. And if you know me, you've probably heard me mention one of these!
- •Big Little LiesLiane Moriarty's books are so addictingly fun! I love how she talks about deep topics (murder, divorce, depression, abuse) in a light-hearted way.
- •The Raven BoysI heart Maggie Stiefvater in a big way. Her Raven Cycle books are brilliant and magical.
- •The Grand SophyGeorgette Heyer is hands-down my favorite author. The Grand Sophy is a great introduction to her witty, light-hearted, Austen-esque romances.
- •Ready Player OneSo much more than a YA gaming novel. I really enjoyed the world created in this book.
- •One SummerI've always been a big Bill Bryson fan - and this book, with its sweeping look at American society in 1927, is awesome.