5 THINGS THAT HAVE MADE ME LAUGH TODAY
- •Juliet head-bobbing to Christmas music.(While nursing.) This girl can dance while latched on like nobody's business.
- •5 year old knock knock jokes.They don't make any sense. But she laughs SO hard!
- •Accidentally donating $240 to someone's adoption fund.I tried to donate $40. But it said "card declined". So I tried again, and again, and again, and... Then I checked my bank, and it had gone through six times. Whoops. At least it's for a good cause.
- •Limetown.Have you listened to today's ep? WHO WEARS A LINEN SHIRT WITH TRACK BOTTOMS?
- •Eleanor's wiggly tooth antics.Seriously tooth. Just fall out. (It's her first loose tooth, so she won't let me pull it.)