A BOOKISH TRAVEL BUCKET LIST
Requested by @mhawkeyem! Off the top of my head...
- •VeniceBecause of Donna Leon. It's entirely her fault.
- •Southern SwedenI want to take tours of the locations from Henning Mankell and Camilla Läckberg's books.
- •BostonI've read about 92 books set in Boston, but I've never been there! I want to see all the historic sites for myself.
- •VirginiaThis one is a two-fer. I want to find Cabeswater (à la Maggie Stiefvater's Raven Cycle). And I want to visit Williamsburg (because of Elswyth Thane's Williamsburg novels).
- •LondonI've been to London, but my last trip to England was in 2003. And I've discovered so many great authors since then! Elizabeth George, Deborah Crombie, JK Rowling (yes, yes I was late to the game), Robert Galbraith, Kate Morton, Lisa Jewell, and so many more! Pretty sure I'll need at least a month there to pay a proper pilgrimage.