BOOKS I'VE READ AT LEAST 3 TIMES
Sometimes the number of new books to be enjoyed is overwhelming. So I escape back to an old favorite.
- •Harry PotterI've actually read 1-4 four times, and the rest three. And they just keep getting better.
- •Pride and PrejudiceSpeaking of getting better and better... Oh Lizzie Bennet, you never go out of style!
- •Every Nancy Drew bookAnd, for that matter, every Hardy Boys book too. I was an equal opportunity mystery binge-reader as a 6 & 7 year old.
- •Rilla of InglesideI would conservatively estimate that I've read the whole Anne of Green Gables series 5x. But Rilla is my favorite, so I've read it the most.
- •FredericaIt's one of my very favorite Heyer novels. I bet I've read it a dozen times.
- •FangirlI don't quite know why I love this book so much. Rainbow Rowell is magical.
- •Jane EyreI read this for the first time when I was 9, after visiting the Brontë parsonage in Haworth. And every few years I get an itch to reread it.
- •The Raven BoysClearly, I'll have to read this a fourth time before The Raven King comes out in the spring. Maggie Stiefvater is so unbelievably awesome.