📚 BOOKS I'VE READ/PURCHASED SO FAR ON VACATION
- •Saints of the Shadow Bible by Ian Rankin4.5 stars. Simultaneously the 19th book in the Rebus series and the 3rd in the Fox series; an excellent mystery.
- •The Blue Bath by Mary Waters-SayerProbably a 2.5. It was well-written, but I'm always irritated by novels predicated on infidelity.
- •Killer Deal by Sofie SarenbrantI'm about 50 pages in. Too soon to really say, but it's a solid 3-4 stars right now.
- •East of Eden by John SteinbeckSomehow I've never read any Steinbeck. (I KNOW.) But this is next month's book club pick, so I snagged a copy.
- •Mandie and the Foreign Spies by Lois Gladys LeppardI also bought 4 Mandie books for Eleanor. Ah, the nostalgia.