BOOKS MY 5YO GOT FOR CHRISTMAS
- •A boxed set of Never Girls.She literally screamed, "YESSS!!! These were on my Christmas list!!" when she opened her gift from my brother.
- •An origami book.I've made about 9 frogs for her already. She can't quite do the leg folds.
- •A boxed set of Nancy Drew and the Clue Crews.She sat and read the first one in its entirety while the rest of the cousins watched Frosty.
- •A lettering book from Klutz.I kinda want to steal this one.
- •A Doodle a Day book.She's such a cute little literalist. She spent Christmas morning paging through all 366 pages, looking at them all. But she refuses to do the first doodle till Jan 1st.
- •An illustrated two volume set of The Magician's Nephew and The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe.She is supremely uninterested.
- •Two Fairy Pony books.She's already finished both of them. This, this is why I bought the Narnia. I need her to take the leap to the next level of books! All these cute little ones she finishes in like 20 minutes.
- •An Adventure Bible.It's still a little hard for her... But she's read the Storybook Bible through about 5 times, so it's time for an upgrade.
- •Illustrated Stories from Around the WorldI love these pretty compilations. We already have the fairy tale one, which leans heavily to Grimm, so I got this one, which has a little more diversity, to add to our collection.