CAN YOU GUESS WHICH OF MY CHILDREN CRIED ABOUT WHICH THING?
After this vacation, I might need a vacation from the whining. 🙄 One of my kids is almost 6. The other is almost 2.5. These are some of the things they cried/whined about today.
- 1.Her legs were tired.
- 2.She wanted to tie her own shoes.
- 3.She wanted to ice skate for longer.
- 4.She wanted to be done ice skating.
- 5.She didn't want to put her clothes in the hamper.
- 6.She wanted strawberry milk like her sister.
- 7.Her sister got to push the jet button on the hot tub.
- 8.Her sister got to push the button on the tv remote.
- 9.Lotion made her skin feel weird.
- 10.Lotion made her skin feel weird.
- 11.She didn't want to go to bed yet.
- 12.She didn't want to go to bed yet.
- 13.(Yes, I am writing this list as I sit in the corner of their room, occasionally shushing them. Sleep sleep sleep. Mama wants her post-bedtime Oreos.) 😁
- 14.But, the ice skating was awfully cute.
- 15.So I'm going to try and remember this grin. And forget the whining. 😃