'Twas the night before Christmas
- •and all through the house, presents were lavishly bow-clad
- •Styrofoam "sombreros" were to be had
- •And toothy grins made us glad.
- •I in my black was woefully unprepared for the sudden 38 degree rainstorm (um it was 65 this morning).
- •When what to my wondering ears appeared, but the sound of my precocious child amusing the whole church.
- •But now the children are safe in their beds.
- •While Papa and I are watching Die Hard.Sniffle. Alan Rickman. 😢
- •And visions of truffles dance in my head.Time to stop listing and go find a snack.
- •Happy Christmas Eve!🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄