EAR WORMS 🎼
I literally always have a song stuck in my head. It's like a form of tinnitus or something for me. And everyone around me. 😇
- •Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it SnowIt might sound counterintuitive to tell you this is what was in my head for the first 3 years I lived in Tucson. But it *always* started with the line, "Oh the weather outside is frightful..." Haha. ☀️🌵🔥
- •Scooby Dooby DooOff and on for 15 years. I just can't help it, I start singing, "Scooby Scooby Doo, Where Are You?" Even my 2yo will yell, "Mom! Stop it!" when I do it. ☺️
- •The theme to Chariots of FireI've never even seen the movie. But the song is awfully catchy. My husband gets particularly mad at me for humming this one... Maybe because he's had to listen to it for a decade. 🙄😁
- •Hava NagilaI whistle this all the time. Apologies in advance if you're near me. 😗
- •"Do You Want to Build a Snowman?" ⛄️I have two small daughters. Enough said.
- •The theme to Jurassic ParkLa la la laaa laaaa. La la la laaa laaaa. La la la la la la la... 😜