Since my eldest started first grade, we've had some problems with her being mean to little sister. Lots of "she ruins everything" and "she's too young to play/understand/come". But all of the sudden this last few days they've been so cute again. ❤️❤️
- •Library love.
- •Ice cream sandwich faces.
- •Reading a book before bed.
- •Sharing a chair for breakfast.
- •Campfire s'mores.
- •Showing off Sonic slushie tongues.
- •Hm. Maybe it's all the sugar this last week. Maybe that's what re-established the sisterly bond? 😂