I deleted FB off my phone.
I logged in this morning, and a couple people made reference to "funny things" Trump said, or how he did "pretty well" in the debate.
- •WHAT IN THE ACTUAL WHAT.
- •This tweet VERY accurately sums up how I feel.
- •As does this one.
- •But then even people retweeting anti-Trump stuff was making me feel tired, because they're just preaching to the choir right? They're not going to change any alt-right a**hole's mind.
- •So I deleted twitter too.
- •And now I will revel in re-watching West Wing and Litsy and Li.st App.
- •And books, always books.📚📚📚
- •I leave you with this quote from A WIND IN THE DOOR, which I'm currently re-reading. Madeleine L'Engle is downright prophetic.